Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Movie Monday #20 - Magic of dance

Lately I've been so busy doing everything that I have ignored my blog very badly. That's why I haven't finished yet last weeks assigment of Movie Monday. I still decided to do this weeks now, because the subject was absolutely delicious. Topic is dancemovies, which is my favorite movie related to dance.

For me, this is a piece of cake.

I have many favorite movies, but not all of them has effected me as much as this one.



Catherine Zeta-Jones is absolutely gorgeous,so beautiful and deadly. Gotta love her. I really can't name my fav scene of this movie, but one of the best is Velma Kelly's dance act, in which she tries to convince Roxie that they would be great dance-duo. ''I simply cannot do it aloneeeeee' '


 I also love the last dance-scene, actually yesterdays Glee-episode of finnish tv, they did this act. Gwyneth Paltrow was good, but even she has nothing compared to these deadly ladies...Guess how I am going to name my daughters?


Pop Six Squish Uh-uh-A Cicero Lipchitz


I'm so thrilled that in my cabarée dancing lessons we have one song from this loveable movie.


Ps. If there is somebody who has not seen this film yet, watch it. I promise you won't be disapointed.

No comments: