Sunday, November 13, 2011

My first academic party


My grandfather finally became a doctor this weekend. So, I went to Kuopio my old not so beloved hometown to party. 

In my opinion I had a very  nice hair...my aunt is a hairdresser so...

Anyway this is how I looked at the day event. And right next to me you can see my car, it's a Mercedes because germans just do it better.


Here's my outfit for the night party. Sadly the lace top does not show very well..it's lila and very useable in the future too.



This was sooooo short visit that I didn't have the time to go and ride my fav ponies, Helmi&Liekki. But tomorrow my lovely unicorn Kimmo serves me again. I also have some quite a busy week ahead of me, besides school&lectures I have the Versace for H&M-party on Tuesday night and on Wednesday a Venice-themed party at the University. And then I'm working the whole weekend at the night club (welcome, I'll be the girl selling the tickets).

No comments: