Friday, June 22, 2012

Cake& Palace

It really does not feel like summer at all...this year has gone by so quickly. Better so.

After my grand mom&aunt got back from Paris, my aunt took me to eat nepalese cuisine(my favorite food ever<3) and after we went to 'Kakkugalleria' café to eat lemon meringue pie. It was so good! 
Actually, I heard that there you can eat in a cake buffet as many pieces as you like, only 11,70e or so! SO going next week...

                                        (If eating cake is wrong, I don't want to do right!)

Grandma did not take me to Paris this time, so they brought me this.


I don't understand a thing about make ups, but this I knew to be good, since my friend who studies cosmetics has the very same eyeshadows. Very nice, I can use these to parties,to the club I work at, to school etc. 


I haven't been at the central Helsinki in like a month....so I went to couple stores, new flip flops from Spiritstore, only 19e!


I've told before that I'll invite you all to my palace, or well not exactly but I'll show how it looks. Bedroom here, since the living room is not yet ready. I'm not that decorative person, I mean I like things to look nice and pretty, but it's not the end of the world if it doesn't. I'm a horse girl after all, don't spend that much time at home.

As you can see, the main colors are violet&black. I really like violet, but it does not suit on me that well, so I use it as the decorating color...my logic...


Omg what an old TV! It works, and I rather spend my money in horses&shoes...

Nightstand was a must get when I moved here. I read often before I go to sleep, so a place for my books(other than the floor) was needed. A new(prettier) lamp is also needed...I actually got my eye on one already....Let's see when I got the money to buy it.


I lovelovelove that mirror, I got it as a Christmas present when I was 16 I think.


The bedroom is the room I spend most of the time I spend in my home. Even right now I'm on my bed with my Apple. Lately it feels like all I've done here is sleeping, but I'm just like my pony, don't like to be alone.

No comments: